Blog Update (May '19)



Well I got distracted again and didn't do a April update. The renovations I got done set me back on playing and streaming. Plus I been struggling with health issues I didn't get any tasks done. 

So let me elaborate more on what happen. At the end of February I got new flooring put into my whole apartment.

Which means I had to move all my living room furniture (which is 90% of my setup) and cram it into my bedroom. Then the following week move it all back to the living plus move all my bedroom furniture into the living room. 

Once the flooring was complete I slowly assembled my setup up back up. However I so used to carpet I had to buy a rug cause me to undo my setup again. Then by the time I got that setup up I decided to do a few additional upgraded to my components. I purchased a new capture card upgraded from an AverMedia LGP Lite to an AverMedia Live Gamer HD 2. I also upgraded my Samsung Plasma 43in TV to an LG 43in 4k Monitor.

Now as of today my setup is complete and everything is hooked up and running. I am prepare to start streaming and recording again. I am hoping to stream this weekend Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. Yes three days in a row. Going to try and complete Detroit Become Human. 

Now with that said I am still not done editing Uncharted 2. I am close. Hoping to have that done and uploaded all by May 15. 

As for future of May. I am still unsure how to proceed. Been feeling unwell so beyond this weekend stream I am unsure. So follow my social media to see how things shape out. I am hoping to have more of a vision for June. 

SOCIAL MEDIA/BLOG:
A Quiet Gamer Blog
Twitter
Facebook
Discord 

WHERE I STREAM:
YouTube
Twitch
Periscope

Mixer


So until next month Happy Gaming :) 

Any donation are extremely helpful.
CryptoCurrency Donations:
BTC - 16jdQeZFZkGB8oRzbMph8q1CNAz99gsW3E
ETH - 0xEe6a701D24EDd4f095D886949a29C27cAE02fD6B
ETC - 0x94389ac2dC09d3FEe79380856a9c6E1F48F5E4a8
ZEC - t1YrP9geP4w4NT8GgA2XexveLKVXGm2TTn5