Blog Update (March '19)



I typically due these update a couple day before the end of the month however this month is a little late due to spontaneous renovations.

What did I accomplish in February?

  • Hmmmm I managed to stream 5 day in February. The most stream I done thus far. However it was on random day with no consistency.
  • I finally completed Uncharted 2 Among Thieves. Didn’t get as much trophies as I hope. A couple of them seemed simple however were frustrating me and did not get. I was trying to complete this game in two weeks however I had technical difficulties during one of the streams where I had no audio and gameplay froze. So I had to replay on a different profile to reget the footage for my playthrough. That put me behind.
  • I also started on some background thing like a blogging site (A Quiet Gamer Blog) and a Discord server (Discord Invite) where I am publishing my gaming related content. My Discord server is called justEHnerd with a whole category specifically for A Quiet Gamer Content. I share all my blog updates, gameplay collection, and post if I am streaming. My Discord is a one stop place for all my content of A Quiet Gamer and justEHnerd.
So for the month of March I am keeping it simple.
  • I need to finish editing, writing description, rending, creating thumbnails for Uncharted 2. Hoping to have them uploaded everywhere by the beginning of April.
  • I plan on streaming Detroit Become Human in March. Goal is to stream one game a month.
Again there is no set schedule for the month of March. So please follow or subscribe to one of my channels or sites.

SOCIAL MEDIA/BLOG: 
A Quiet Gamer Blog
Twitter

Facebook
Discord

WHERE I STREAM:

YouTube
Twitch
Periscope

Mixer

Until next month Happy Gaming :)

Any donation are extremely helpful.
CryptoCurrency Donations:
BTC - 16jdQeZFZkGB8oRzbMph8q1CNAz99gsW3E
ETH - 0xEe6a701D24EDd4f095D886949a29C27cAE02fD6B
ETC - 0x94389ac2dC09d3FEe79380856a9c6E1F48F5E4a8
ZEC - t1YrP9geP4w4NT8GgA2XexveLKVXGm2TTn5