Blog Update (February '19)

It’s the beginning of February and I am making an update on time. As you may have noticed I missed the month of January. Holiday season and such distracted me.

What have I accomplished in December and January?

  • I streamed Commander Keen 4: Secret of the Oracle, and Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold Mission 1. I have yet to upload the 720p version of these streams hoping to by the end of the first week of February.
  • I have also transferred the majority of my gameplay videos from justEHnerd to A Quiet Gamer with new thumbnails. Will be posting playlist links in other blogs throughout the month. 
  • I finally caught up on editing my gameplay of Uncharted 2 Among Thieve to where I left off in the game (Chapter 12)
After typing all this up I feel as though I didn’t get as much done as I thought but yet I did. The transferring of videos, creating new thumbnails and editing Uncharted was very time consuming. Most of this was backend things that should not have to be done again (unless I change my channel name for the umpteenth time). So I should be able to move forward now and focus on new tasks and games.

So what is in store for February? 

  • I am aiming to finish playing/streaming Uncharted 2 Among Thieve within the first two weeks.
  • Then I am going to play through Detroit Become Human. I originally played Detroit Become Human already on my personal account. I enjoy it so much I want to play through it again and attempt to Platinum it.
  • I am also wanting to play PC Building Simulate which is coming out of early access to version 1 on Jan 29. I haven’t play this game since one of the update deleted my save file. Looking forward to see all the new changes they made and added to the game. PC Building Simulate will be streamed on A Quiet Gamer however the 720p version will be uploaded to justEHnerd channel. It’s the only game that I will have on justEHnerd as it deal with computer and tech.
There is no set schedule for my streams for the month of February. I have a hard time staying with a set schedule do to health issues. So please subscribe to my channel on the platform you prefer to watch and follow my Twitter for notification when I go live.

My Channels:
YouTube
Twitch
Twitter

Mixer
Facebook Page


Until then Happy Gaming :)


Any donation are extremely heplful.
CryptoCurrency Donations:
BTC - 16jdQeZFZkGB8oRzbMph8q1CNAz99gsW3E
ETH - 0xEe6a701D24EDd4f095D886949a29C27cAE02fD6B
ETC - 0x94389ac2dC09d3FEe79380856a9c6E1F48F5E4a8
ZEC - t1YrP9geP4w4NT8GgA2XexveLKVXGm2TTn5