Blog Update (December '18)


Welcome back to A Quiet Gamer’s blog. Unfortunately this is going to be a short blog this month. I didn’t get as much complete as I want to. Life got in the way. I did manage to stream a few times during the month but not at the set schedule I tried to give myself. I didn’t even make any progress on other project I have want to complete.

So what did I accomplished in November? I streamed some retro PC games throughout the month. Not as consistently as I would have liked. I played the first episodes of Duke Nukem, Duke Nukem II, Bio Menace. You know sometimes playing games you grow up on is rejuvenating for the soul. 


Also this month I came to the realization I am done playing Fortnite (for now). I got so behind on the challenges that I was too overwhelmed and lost focus on playing the game. It no longer became an enjoyable experience. Time to move on to other game and projects

What I did not manage to get done was transferring my gameplay videos from justEHnerd to A Quiet Gamer. However I did manage to make new thumbnail for these videos.

So what is in store for December. My main goal is to transfer videos from my justEHnerd to a A Quiet Gamer channel. I still need to make updated thumbnails for a few videos and upload them to my channel. I am still in a retro mood so I will probably continue to play through retro games in December.

I am adjusting my streaming schedule. I am aiming for Monday and Thursday night at 10:30pm (cst) for an hour or two. Follow my Twitter for unexpected or cancelled streams. During a Black Friday deal I ended up getting Restream so I can stream to more places. So follow any one of these channels I will be stream to:

YouTube
Twitch
Twitter
Mixer
Facebook Page

I am hoping I accomplish more in the month of December so I can give you all a lengthy update and new goals next month.

Until then Happy Gaming :)

Any donation are extremely heplful.
CryptoCurrency Donations:
BTC - 16jdQeZFZkGB8oRzbMph8q1CNAz99gsW3E
ETH - 0xEe6a701D24EDd4f095D886949a29C27cAE02fD6B
ETC - 0x94389ac2dC09d3FEe79380856a9c6E1F48F5E4a8
ZEC - t1YrP9geP4w4NT8GgA2XexveLKVXGm2TTn5