Intro to A Quiet Gamer Blog (November '18)


Welcome to A Quiet Gamer Blog for my YouTube, Twitch, Periscope, Mixer, BitTube Channel and Facebook Page.

Why I called my channel A Quiet Gamer is because most times I stream or play games its without a mic or camera. I occasionally do use my mic and camera however I am usually focused on my gameplay forgetting about the chat (I am trying to be more vocal and interactive with the chat) So I thought calling my channel A Quiet Gamer is fitting as I generally am a quiet person even when playing games.

I am hoping to make monthly blog updates to what I am currently playing to gaming projects I am working on in hope to become more consistent in making and posting content and playing games.

I play a variety of games for different reasons. I believe in playing games you are in the mood for. In the past I have played Lara Croft Go showing how to Platinum the game to Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Campaign showing the location of all the Intel. Currently I have been streaming Fortnite Battle Royale. I occasional part out matches I think are funny or matches I got a Victory Royales in or came close to getting.

I am currently transferring videos from my old YouTube Channel justEHnerd to my new YouTube Channel A Quiet Gamer and to my BitTube Channel. Trying to separate my tech related videos from my gaming videos. So you may notice I refer to justEHnerd in some intros and outros to my videos. Also some video may refer back to my original channel NightTime Gaming that I no longer use.

Completed games on A Quiet Gamer BitTube and YouTube Channel:
  • Call of Duty Advanced Warfare on Xbox One (Collected all Intel) only on BitTube
  • Lara Croft Go on PS4 (Platinumed) on BitTube and YouTube
  • Danger Zone on PS4 (100%) on BitTube and YouTube
Games videos that need to be transferred from justEHnerd and A Quiet Gamer
  • Uncharted Drake's Fortune on PS4 (Collected all Collectibles and lots of after game trophies)
  • Fortnite Battle Royale (Victory Royale or close too) 
  • Final Fantasy X (have a few videos posted - not completed)
  • Tomb Raider on PS3 (Undecided if I am going to transfer these as they refer and shows an extremely old channel) 
  • Call of Duty Ghost on Xbox One (Undecided if I am going to transfer these as they refer and shows an extremely old channel)
Games I am currently focusing on playing:
  • Uncharted 2 Among Thieves
  • Retro Console/PC games for My history of Tech and Gaming Series I want to make.
  • Fortnite Battle Royale (however I am slowly losing interest)
  • Final Fantasy X on PS4 (need to finish the game)
For games I am currently playing I am streaming over at YouTube, TwitchPeriscope, Mixer
Hoping in the near future to pay for ReStream so I can stream to Facebook Page (FB Live) in additional to the other platforms.

For the month of November I am aiming to play mostly old PC and console games without a camera or mic. Streaming and recording games for some B-roll for a project I am working on. I will also play some Fortnite too on occasion.  The schedule I am aimg for is Mon, Wed Fri - 10:30pm cst for about an hour or two and randomly weekends. Starting on Monday Nov. 8. I will be honest I've been having issues being consisten with my schedule might miss a few days here and there.

I should let you know I stream in 480p due to low bandwidth speeds I have 1mb upload. (Hoping to upgrade my internet sometimes next year) I am recording 720p for my gameplay breakout I will later put out. 

Until next month Happy Gaming :)

Any donation are extremely heplful
CryptoCurrency Donations:
BTC - 16jdQeZFZkGB8oRzbMph8q1CNAz99gsW3E
ETH - 0xEe6a701D24EDd4f095D886949a29C27cAE02fD6B
ETC - 0x94389ac2dC09d3FEe79380856a9c6E1F48F5E4a8
ZEC - t1YrP9geP4w4NT8GgA2XexveLKVXGm2TTn5