Tomb Raider (PS3) Full Playthrough


I originally played this game under on my original YouTube and Twitch channel: NightTime Gaming. So icon, texts and audio refer to that channel that I am no longer using.

This snippet is from my PSNPROFILES showing how I did on collecting trophies for this game. As you can see I did not platinum the game.


I completed the story and collected all the documents, relics, and GPS caches. I also completed all challenges, all optional tombs, and purchased all skills.

My full playthrough is on YouTube below:




My final thoughts are that this is a good game with an interesting story. Gameplay isn't overly hard you can adjust the difficulty. However even though this is a good game it is not a game I will go back and replay. Enjoyed the experience the first time and I am good. If you have not played this game before I do recommend playing it as it has a descent story.

Until my next game happy gaming :)